Back to company page
RIGHTSLEEVE is an award-winning promotional products agency that builds clients' brands through innovative apparel and merchandise programs. Whether creating corporate gifts for Facebook, camp clothing for kids, or snowboards for Shopify, our team knocks it out of the park.
Our dog-friendly open-concept office at Mt Pleasant & Davisville lots of sunlight, team picnics, a beer fridge, etc. Our team is young, creative, and driven, and together we’re a dynamic, growing company focused on culture and success.
You will be working directly with the Account Team to support new business development and manage existing client relationships.
- You are a quick study, have a fresh, open mind and love to learn
- You are a solution finder who approaches every challenge from “Yes!”
- You’re not afraid to put yourself out there, and you love client interaction
- You think it’s important to be passionate about what you do
- You need to be part of something special, where you feel like an important member of the team
- Managing day-to-day communication with clients
- Generating concepts and ideas for clients
- Preparing for client meetings and following up after client meetings
- Putting together estimates, sales orders and purchase orders
- Setting up retail and corporate online stores
- Highly organized and excels under pressure
- Great analytical skills and a sharp eye for detail
- Creative thinker who shows adaptability in different situations
- Solves problems effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Self motivated and shows initiative
- Works well in a team and with others
- Full benefits
- Half day Fridays before Summer long weekends
- Office closed between Christmas and New Years